Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beautiful and Wavy Style 14 k Italian Gold Bangles



Before 6 months, I visited on Europa Jewelers because they offered Italian gold jewelry . I purchased a 14K tri-color gold wavy bangle set from Europe jewelers. He showed me lots of bangle sets. But when he opened this wavy bangle set in front of me, my eyes was fixed on it. It was Italian designed bangle set. I was glad with its Italian look. It was looking absolutely different. Each bangle has a secure box lock plus a figure 8 safety catch. It was so beautiful Italian set of three bangles. All three bangles attached to each other and this was perfect for daily use purpose. It was made in Italy. It was Simple and stylish bangle set. Its total weight was 10.80 grams approximately. Each piece of bangle measures 1/4'' wide and 7'' diameter. I purchased this beautiful 14 k gold bangles and I am so happy to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment