Friday, March 26, 2010

Mexico Designed and So Beautiful Bangles


I have already lots of Italian gold jewelry. But on my last birth day my sister made me so happy by giving me so stylish gift. My sister has gifted me a beautiful Mexico designed bangles on my birth day. Because she well known that I love gold jewelry so much. I jumped with joy when she opened that bangle box in front of me. It was really so beautiful. She told me that it was Mexico's treasured symbol of faith. It was embodied in 14 K yellow and rose gold Guadalupe with high polished. Inside of it handmade diamond cut was accents. It measured with 1-1/4'' at widest. It weighted with 33.0 grams approx and made in USA. This bangle is all time looks so stylish and its design is never out of fashion. It is called with the name of Lady of Guadalupe bangles. I wearied these beautiful gold bangles first time on my friend’s marriage. My all friends gave me good comments. They all praised me to have this beautiful and so stylish bangle set.

No comments:

Post a Comment